Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Normality is Overrated

Okay, so I know that I'm a loser.  And I just love to proclaim it to the world.  So here goes:  I am a loser.  Why do I say this?  Well, maybe it's because I'm twenty years old and still watch Disney movies every chance I get.  Maybe it's because I have about sixty Disney songs on my iPod that I listen to on a regular basis.  Maybe it's because I'm still a child at heart.  Maybe it's because--well, I think you get the point.  See, the thing is...I couldn't care less what people think of me.  Being a loser is so much more fun than being normal.  Normality is overrated.  I mean, really.  Think about it.  When do you have more fun?  When you're sitting at work or school being bored out of your mind or when you are out goofing around with friends and family?  The world would be a boring place without people like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment